Looking for the best quotes ever? Here we have covered you with a collection of the most famous quotes of all time, by the most popular authors from all over the world. Enjoy this list of the world’s greatest quotes and sayings by the most inspiring people of all time!
These quote collections are organised by some of the most popular topics to help you find the perfect quote – quoted by the most inspiring authors of all time. So, you can share them with your friends on social media platforms.
The Most Famous Short Quotes and Sayings of All Time!
Here are some of the world’s most inspirational short quotes, to help you enjoy quotes on popular topics like: attitude, love, life, family, friendship, success, wisdom, and more.
# Short Quotes by Famous People
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. – William Shakespeare
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. – Mother Teresa
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. – Mark Twain
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. – Rabindranath Tagore
- If something’s important enough, you should try. Even if – the probable outcome is failure. – Elon Musk
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
- We should seek the greatest value of our action. – Stephen Hawking
- To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction. – Isaac Newton
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good. – Bill Gates
- For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? – Jesus Christ
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein
- We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. – Mahatama Buddha
- You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. – Abraham Lincoln