World’s best and most popular viral and social news sites are listed here for your reference, if you are looking for viral stories from around the world, exploring culture, lifestyle, human insight, and current events.
The viral and social news publishing platforms are great place to get breaking news, opinion, reviews, and analysis around arts, entertainment, celebrity, social welfare, sex & relationship, sports and more.
Some of the world’s top most popular viral social news websites for viral and trending stories from the world wide web on the go!
World’s Best, Most Popular Viral & Social News Websites
Most popular viral and social news publishing sites, offering viral news stories, photos, videos, GIFs, and more..
1. BuzzFeed is an American digital media company based in New York. BuzzFeed is a popular viral and social news site started in 2006. An entertainment company with a focus on internet media and digital technology, with a mission to provide best source for social news stories.
2. Vox is another America based general interest viral, social news and opinion website founded by Vox Media. It serves as a web-based blogging platform that also acts as a social networking platform. Their mission is simple: Just explain the news!
3. UpWorthy is another social media platform offering viral photos and news videos on diverse topics. This viral site is on a mission to tell stories that bring people together, because we’re all part of stories that connects people and sometimes even change the world.
4. Mic is a pretty good in breaking news, opinion, reviews, and analysis around arts, entertainment, celebrity, social welfare, police brutality, sex & relationship, feminism, positivity etc. It helps understanding what’s happening in the world, why it matters, and how it impacts the world.
5. ThoughtCatalog is another viral site dedicated to trending stories and ideas, run by The Thought & Expression Company, an independently owned and operated American Media Co. It’s a digital magazine explore their site to experience a striking and delightful range of news stories.
6. Ranker is also an American digital media company at Los Angeles. The site features polls on entertainment, brands, sports and culture. Ranker goes far beyond Top 10 lists with deep rankings about everything, voted on by everyone from around the world.
7. Distractify is a leading digital entertainment company in the mobile era. It publish some of the most popular stories on the world, exploring culture, lifestyle, human insight, and current events. Don’t miss what your friends will be talking about tomorrow.
8. LaughingSquid is your daily dose of unique art, culture and technology from around the Globe. This site is featuring items of art, culture, lifestyle and technology, as well as it’s a web hosting company based in America.
9. FAILBlog is another popular viral and social news site created in 2008 by CheezBurger for epic fails videos, GIFs and pictures. The best or worst, all in one place! If you want to see your own fail video featured here, just submit your video.
10. Cracked is an America’s Humor Site. This funny viral website is filled with funny videos, pictures, articles, and a whole bunch of other funny stuff. It offers heaps of facts smothered in humor, one of the most popular comedy sites on planet Earth.
11. 22Words is there to collect a blend of everything from the serious and creative to the silly and absurd. As your source for the crazy, curious, and comical side of the web, 22Words can be counted on to share funny and fascinating viral content like pictures, videos, and more.
12. TheDailyDot providing latest viral news, opinion, and in-depth reporting from around the web. It is the hometown newspaper of the World Wide Web. Their comprehensive reporting on the people, apps, memes are shaping the Internet Generation.
13. LittleThings is the most popular collection of feel good viral stories & videos, delicious recipes and awesome DIY projects. People share their positive content with the world. Diligently, scaling the internet to find stories and videos that make our viewers smile.
14. ZergNet, promotes articles on hundreds of partner sites in it’s free and private network, and drives millions of highly engaged users to partner publisher’s sites every day. It powers millions of article recommendations daily. Get your great contents, promoted here.
15. Uproxx is another American digital media company, covering entertainment and culture topics. Founded in 2008 and acquired by Woven Digital in 2014. The premier news and culture platform for the digital generation. Get news, sports, music, and entertainment.
16. ViralNova is a place to get all the latest interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone’s talking about through a variety of articles in many different categories. It was created to fill society’s need for a positive, interesting spin.
17. Mashable, is global multi-platform digital media and entertainment website founded in 2005, by Pete Cashmore. Mashable is a leading digital media company for the Connected Generation. Providing tech, gadget, social media, Internet and viral stories.
18. WittyFeed is a place for beyond stories, latest trending news and viral videos. Discover latest news from the world, trending stories on Lifestyle, Technology, Humor Content, Entertainment, Sports, Travel, Food, Celebrities, Quiz.
19. Playbuzz is another online publishing platform empowering brands, publishers and content creators worldwide to create engaging editorial and commercial content in interactive formats such as polls, quizzes, lists, video snippets, slideshows, countdowns and more.
20. KnowYourMeme (KYM) is a website and video series which uses wiki software to document various Internet memes and other online phenomena, such as viral videos, image macros, catchphrases, web celebs and more. It has the Internet Meme Database.
21. TwistedSifter is a place to get the best of the visual Web, sifted, sorted and summarized.
22. EliteDaily is another American online news platform, founded by David Arabov, Jonathon Francis, and Gerard Adams. In addition to general news, it also offers contents from politics, social justice, sex and dating, women’s issues, money, sports, and humor.
23. BoredPanda is a leading art, design and photography community for creative people. Our submission platform helps artists and creators turn their stories into reality.
24. BrightSide is site for inspiration. creativity. wonder. Their site is dedicated to creativity. They made it to help nurture the seeds of creativity found in all of us. They believe imagination should be at the heart and their goal is to inspire you every single day.
25. Diply is another leading social entertainment publisher that creates captivating content for millennial. Diply is the second largest social entertainment website, dedicated to connecting you with the things you love to see online.
Viral websites and social news publishing platforms are great source for breaking news articles, trending stories, and latest happening from around the world. These popular viral and social news sites are offering stories, photos, videos, GIfs on diverse topics and categories.
If you are looking to join popular viral sites on the Internet, than just visit those sites to join and discover latest news, trending stories from around the world! I hope many of you, may already know about those viral social sites!
Which is your favorite viral news site, from where do you get all your daily dose of info? Please let us know!