Are you wondering about the most helpful resources for startup, or looking for the best small business tools for online entrepreneurs?
You’ve come to a right place here you’ll find hand-picked collection of the most useful tools & resources to grow your business, turn your ideas into reality, and manage your online business like a professional!
Check out these top small business tools for online entrepreneurs below and don’t forget to bookmark this page to quickly get your hands on – when you need them!
Top Best Small Business Tools for Online Entrepreneurs!
Here is the list of the most helpful tools for startup, small business, and enthusiast entrepreneurs to help them grow their business online, turn their ideas into reality, and manage like all professionals do every day!!
Outreach Tools are great ways to connect and find your potential influencers, product testers, or partners, and also enable you automate your sales engagement platform.
- BuzzSumo: It enables you to find the most shared content and key influencers to take your content strategy and influencer research to next level.
- Traackr: An influencer management tool to help you manage, validate, measure, and scale influencer marketing programs built on relationships.
- Mailshake: The simplest tool for cold email outreach for sales and marketing with templates, bulk email, auto followup, track clicks and replies.
- BuzzStream: A web-based tool, helping the world’s best marketers promote their products, services, and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
- AutopilotHQ: A marketing automation tool, that’s simple and visual customer journey platform to put your marketing automation on autopilot.
- NinjaOutreach: Influencer & blogger outreach tool that streamlines influencer marketing and lead generation process with automated outreach.
Analytics tools are helpful when you have launched a website or product and require analysing performance by checking user’s action, sessions, clicks, events, and more.
- Google Analytics: The analytics tool by Google lets you measure performance of your site, as well as track flash, video, social channels and apps.
- Clicky: Another web analytics tool that’s simply one of the best ways to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site’s traffic in real-time.
- Woopra: Enables you to analyze and visualize the entire user journey through immersive product usage, email and chat interactions, and more!
- Matomo: A premium web analytics and conversion optimization platform all-in-one place, while taking full control with 100% data ownership.
- Inspectlet: It records videos of your visitors as they use your site to let you see everything they do – mouse movement, scroll, click, and keypress.
- Mouseflow: Another session replay, recording and website heatmap tool that shows how visitors click, move, scroll, browse, and pay attentions.
Form creation tools are really helpful when you need to create a custom form for your business to allow your users to contact you, or collect feedback, and ask questions.
- Formstack: One of the best online form builder tool with storage database to collect registrations, surveys, payments, leads & automate workflows.
- JotForm: This online form creator is another alternative, if you need online forms for generating leads, sending surveys, and collecting payments.
- TellForm: Free and open-source form builder to create beautiful forms, stunning embed-able forms for recruiting, market research, and surveys, etc.
- Wufoo: Another online form creator with cloud storage database that can be used to build your contact forms, online surveys, and event registrations.
- FormGet: Online form builder with integrated email marketing tools, that’s easy to use and create, embed and collect payments via responsive forms.
- Formidable Forms: A form builder plugin & form maker tool for WordPress to create not only forms & contact forms but also entire web applications.
A landing page, or lead capture page, or also know as static page, is a single web page that can be created for your product, sales page, pricing and more with these tools!
- Landingi: It makes really easy for anyone to create a landing page with easy using the landing page builder, where you don’t need any coding skills!
- Instapage: This is one of the most advanced all-in-one landing page builder for teams that’s built for optimising post-ad-click experiences at scale.
- Leadpages: An industry-leading landing page creator with all-in-one suite of lead generation & opt-in tools to generate leads and increase revenue.
- Landing Lion: Another drag-and-drop web page builder tool to create responsive landing pages with a smooth and an addictive user experience.
- Designmodo: Using Designmodo you can not only create landing pages easily but also create sites and HTML email templates for your newsletters.
- OptimizePress: You can create and launch not only beautiful high converting landing pages, sales pages, but also membership sites with this tool.
You may want to use these tools to create and send a survey to your users asking what they like or dislike in your product or service to improve and deliver what they want.
- Google Surveys: It gives you a quick, cost-effective way to get valuable insights into the minds of your targeted audience to gather detailed insights.
- Surveypal: It delivers enterprise-level survey tool to create surveys to measure and improve customer experience with a stand-alone online service.
- Responster: Another tool that gives you all the clarity, collaboration, and control you need to power your feedback process – making feedback easy!
- SmartSurvey: Yet another online survey software & questionnaire tool to create and distribute your surveys, and then analyse results graphically.
- MySurveyLab: Best in minutes survey tool to get feedback from your customers or create advanced survey, make questionnaires, tests and forms.
- SurveyMonkey: The world’s most popular free online survey tool to capture the voices and opinions of the people who really matter most to you.
- SurveySparrow: Free online survey tools and market research software that will turn your boring feedback surveys into engaging conversations.
Add social sharing buttons if you need your content to be shared by users on their social media to gain visitors and targeted audience using the right sharing tools.
- Sumo: It makes it super-easy for your users to share your content to their friends, family, and others with built-in social media icons for your site.
- AddThis: Free website tools include share buttons, targeting tools and content recommendations to help you get more likes, shares and followers.
- ShareThis: Another free and easy-to-use share buttons and publishing tools for your website or blog to grow your audience and win the internet!
- AddToAny: This is the universal sharing tool for websites and apps to get share buttons for visitors to share content on any social sharing service.
- GetSiteControl: It offers not only share buttons, but also perfect widgets for surveys, contact forms, popups, follow and live chats – all-in-one place!
Get a domain from these registrars, to turn your imaginations into reality and launch your product or service online on a relevant domain name – if you’ve not resisted yet!
- Name: This is an accredited domain name registrar and web hosting service on the internet to search for a cheap domain to register affordably!
- Gandi: Another domain name registrar and cloud hosting service offering free website, SSL certificate, blog, and e-mail included with a domain.
- Hover: This is yet another place to find the perfect domain name for your ideas, it comes with industry-leading customer support and lots more.
- GoDaddy: This is one of the world’s largest domain name registrars that makes registering a domain names fast, simple, easy, and affordable.
- Namecheap: It offers cheap domain names with the most reliable service that is why over 2 million customers trust it for their domain names.
- Google Domains: Search for and register a domain, get hosting, and build a site with the best of the internet backed with the security of Google.
If you’re thinking about outsourcing your work to develop an app, market a business, create content, or do something else! You’d try these freelancer sites to get it done!
- Guru: It makes it simple for anyone to search and hire freelancers online from over 3 million+ professionals and get the work done online!
- Fiverr: Another leading freelancers marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.
- Toptal: Enabling start-ups, businesses, and organisations to hire freelancers from a growing network of top talent from all around the world.
- Gigster: Another fastest and easiest way to get on-demand software development and design services for building applications and websites.
- Upwork: This is one of the global freelancing marketplaces where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate online.
- Freelancer: The largest marketplace of 31 million+ professionals to find & hire freelancers, web developers & designers to get things done.
List of the top platforms to help you launch and promote your product, find product tester, potential customer and let the users share and discover your products online.
- BetaList: A place that provides an overview of upcoming internet startups and lets you find and get early access to tomorrow’s startups.
- BetaPage: A community of technology lovers and early adopters where you can browse, search or submit your product or startup launch.
- Pressfarm: Here you can find press releases for startup or product launch, content marketing using 21000 member Journalist database.
- Crunchbase: The most leading place for company insights from early startups to the Fortune 1000, and get insights into your competition.
- Hacker News: Social news site focusing on computer science & entrepreneurship by Paul Graham’s investment fund and startup incubator.
- Product Hunt: Great place to launch where everyone love to discover and talk about the latest mobile apps, websites, and technology products.
- Launching Next: Another great place to promote and discover the world’s most promising new startups, and startup business ideas every day.
- Google My Business: One of the best free tools by Google that’ll help your business get listed and increase visibility in local search results.
Product & User Testing
Product testing and research platforms to improve the user experience, helping you optimise conversion rates on marketing campaigns and products more user-friendly.
- UserZoom: With the platform you can test and measure user experience on websites, apps, and prototypes using its only all-in-one research tool.
- UserTesting: On-demand research tool to uncover ‘the why’ behind customer interactions in just few hours, capturing the critical human insights.
- Optimizely: A leading experimentation tool, empowering marketing and product teams to test, learn and deploy great user experiences, every day!
- Usabilla: Empowering organizations to collect user feedback and improve their websites, apps and emails with its voice of customer solutions.
- TestFairy: A mobile testing tool, providing brands with enterprise-grade app distribution with detailed video recordings, logs and crash reports.
- TestFlight: It makes it easy for you to invite users to test your apps and collect valuable feedback before releasing your apps on the App Store.
Build Email List
Email is the most powerful way to reach to your audience, so you can build your email list faster with these amazing tools to generate more traffic, sales, and leads ever!
- ConvertKit: One of the best tools to build email list and get the automation and email marketing you need to grow your blog and business.
- GetResponse: Another simple and easy interface to build email list faster to send email newsletters, campaigns, or surveys and follow-ups.
- ActiveCampaign: An integrated email list building, marketing automation, and small business CRM to save time while growing your brand.
- OptinMonster: A powerful lead generation tool that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with their dynamic marketing technology.
- Sleeknote: It helps small e-commerce stores and big online retails engage visitors with on-site messages without hurting the user experience.
- Sumo List Builder: A simple email popup tool built-with marketing suite to grow your email list, get more traffic, and achieve much more.
If you have got remote clients or teams to connect, you’d use these tools to go online meeting, screen sharing, do video conferencing, or host webinars, and much more.
- ClickMeeting: An e-learning tool that enables you to run custom webinars to teach, train, coach, onboard and educate your audience online.
- GoToMeeting: Online meeting and video conferencing tool for brands to collaborate with users, clients or teams in real-time via the Internet.
- WebEx: Another powerful tool by Cisco for online meetings, presentations, webinars, town halls, online courses and training, and lots more.
- BlueJeans: A leading cloud conferencing platform to easily and securely hold live video calls, webinars, conference calls, and online meetings.
- Join.me: This is a free screen sharing, online meetings, and team collaboration tool to see and hear anything using phone or internet (VoIP).
- AnyMeeting: Another webinar tool to host and attend web conferences and meetings and share desktop screen with remote users via the web.
The content research tools will help you know what works best in your niche, so you’d use these wonderful content research tools to research your competitor’s content.
- Scoop.it: It enables you to research and publish content through content curation tool by automating content marketing process and insights.
- SEMRush: A powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media & content research.
- BuzzSumo: This tool can help you in content research & SEO by giving the ability to quickly identify what content is working well in your niche.
- Social Animal: A content marketing tool to find trending content, generate ideas, and create strategies for content and social media marketing.
- ContentStudio: This is a social media management tool to discover engaging content, share on multiple networks & amplify content marketing.
- GraphyStories: A new social media & content tool for media professionals to discover great content and follow the performance of their articles.
If you want to discover who’s talking about your brand, site, product or service, then you’d use brand monitoring tools to build relationship with your customers and users.
- Brand24: A social media and brand monitoring tool that gives instant access to online mentions about your business across the internet.
- Awario: Tool to track mentions of brand and competitors, discover niche influencers, engage with users, and find new leads on social media.
- BrandsEye: Another leading opinion mining service with human integrated sentiment analysis & topic discovery to know how people’s react.
- BrandWatch: Their technology helps the biggest brands in the world listen to their customers and understand consumer trends on the web.
- Mention: Another to that helps easily monitor over billion+ sources daily including social media, forums, blogs, and the rest of the internet.
- Mediatoolkit: Monitor online mentions of brand, company and competitors in real-time to gain deeper insight into your online reputation.
To attract more users you’ll need to create beautiful presentations, to do so you can use these online tools to convert your data into an engaging presentation that attracts.
- Visme: It’s amazingly simple free tool with 1000’s of templates & graphics to make professional looking presentations and infographics online.
- Sway: Easy-to-use digital storytelling app by Microsoft for creating and sharing interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more.
- Powtoon: Make videos in minutes using its awesome library of styles, characters, backgrounds and video, or upload your own for free and easy!
- SlideDog: A powerful presentation tool, lets you switch between presentation files, interact with your audience and present like a professional.
- Prezi: A presentation tool that uses motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to bring your ideas to life and make you an awesome presenter.
- Haiku Deck: You can even use this alternative tool to build your next presentation online 10x faster and more beautiful to express your ideas.
- Keynote: With powerful tools and dazzling effects, it makes it easy to create stunning and memorable presentations on Apple Mac, and iPad.
- SlideCamp: This is another smartest way to manage & share presentations, and get teams making presentations in minutes instead of hours.
Accepting payment as a startup is really a challenging job, if you want to focus on your product and service better, then let these tools handle all the payment for you.
- BlueSnap: It provides an all-in-one payment platform, designed to accelerate global commerce for B2B and B2C businesses online.
- PayPal: One of the world’s most popular online payment services in use today for sending and receiving money online with easy!
- Stripe: Another leading online payment processing service on the internet that powers commerce for online businesses of all sizes.
- WePay: The online payment platform for businesses such as crowdfunding, marketplaces and small business software companies.
- Payoneer: Whether you’re a business owner, professional or freelancer, it offers you multiple ways to get paid online internationally.
- Chargebee: A subscription billing & recurring payments tool, lets you automate recurring billing, and manage subscriptions at scale.
Domain Search Tool
Hope you’ve registered your domain, and if still struggling to get the right one for your brand, these tools will help you generate unique domain name based on keywords.
- InstantDomainSearch: A fast and free tool for finding great domain names, you can find domain names instantly by searching as you type.
- Brandpa: Find original domains for your brand or products, they help you invent the best domain names, ready-to-use along-with a logo.
- DomainHack: Another free tool to find and generate domain names by manipulating your keywords and check for domains availability.
- Business Name Generator: The powerful tool by Shopify can also help you search for business names & check domain availability instantly.
When you’ve got your domain, you may want to have a logo for your brand, use these free logo makers to generate custom logos with free vectors, fonts & icons for designs.
- Logo Joy: This is one of the top online logo maker used by millions of startups to get 100s of logos in seconds with AI-powered platform.
- Logo Type Maker: This is another free logo maker & branding tool to create unique company logo in minutes. No design skills needed.
- Design Evo: This is yet another free logo maker to help you create logos in minutes with millions of icons and 100+ fonts immediately!
- Logo Garden: You may also use this easy to use online logo creator with 100+ icons and fonts to make a custom logo for your business.
- Tailor Brands: Alternatively you can use this tool to develop a unique brand identity for your business with customized branding tools.
If you have got something to sell, launch your online store in minutes to sell anything and receive payments online with these fully functional e-commerce platforms.
- WooCommerce: One of the world’s most popular software to sell online with the fully customizable, eCommerce platform built for WordPress.
- Shopify: Another best e-commerce platform to sell online, on Facebook, or in person and customize the software as per your business needs!
- Bigcommerce: An e-commerce software & shopping cart platform for growing brands with a free 15-day trial to get started selling online.
- Volusion: Yet another e-commerce online store builders that allow you to start selling your products without being a technical nerd at all.
- 3dcart: This is also a fully hosted eCommerce shopping cart solution that you might find interesting to be just what you need to sell online.
- Squarespace: An all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a website, find domains, eCommerce, hosting, galleries, with 24/7 support!
Product management tools for business and startup to get idea brainstorming, execution, road-map and everything required to manage product better with low-cost.
- Tara: The tool uses artificial intelligence to scope your project, assign developers, and monitor ongoing performance to build software faster.
- Productboard: Product management tool to understand what users need, prioritize what to build, and rally everyone around your roadmap.
- Monday.com: It simplifies the way teams work together – manage workload, track projects, move work forward, communicate with people.
- ProdPad: Product management tool that helps product managers develop product strategy – easily manage teams, customers and roadmaps.
- Trello: An infinitely flexible and incredibly easy to use tool that helps you keep track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Roadmunk: Create product roadmaps quickly with drag & drop functionality, export your roadmaps into formats such as PPT, PNG & URL.
- Asana: Another popular platform to easily organize and plan workflows, projects, and more, so you can keep your team’s work on schedule.
- Proggio: It operates globally, and providing a collaborative platform for project management teams in international business environment.
Use the customer engagement platforms to easily engage with your users and potential customer to create more trust and offer great chat supports.
- Crisp: This is the simple way to chat with your website visitors, add it on your website to engage with your users and potential customers.
- Freshchat: A modern messaging software built for teams who want to ace customer conversations — better marketing, sales, or support.
- UserReport: Free, simple user engagement tools, that help you improve that tell you who your users are, and what they want to achieve.
- Intercom: They make customer messaging apps for engagements, sales, marketing, and support, connected on one easy-to-use platform.
- ClickDesk: Live chat and support tool allows to customize chat widget interact with visitors in real-time and answer to boost conversions.
- LiveChat: A premium live chat software and help desk software for businesses with over 25 000 brands from 150+ countries use LiveChat.
Collaboration platforms are tools to work with internal and remote teams for getting more productive with collaborating – live chat, file sharing, tasks tracking, and more.
- Quip: The collaboration tool that empowers your brand and employees to get things done faster with less email, and fewer meetings.
- Flock: A team communication app and online collaboration tool with team messaging, project management and other great features.
- Slack: Another platform where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
- Stride: A collaboration solution that empowers business teams to chat less and do more with everything they need to stay connected.
- Ryver: Get more done and save money by collaborating with your whole team – group chat + task manager + workflow automation.
- Mattermost: Yet another tool to get more done, faster, with collaboration and messaging in cloud under IT control, as well as on-premise.
If you want to accept a digital currency for your sales, then use these services to get started with accepting payments in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in minutes.
- BitPay: A global bitcoin payment service that enables you to start accepting bitcoin or spend & store bitcoin with its card and wallet.
- ElioPay: It allows you to accept cryptocurrencies and sell anything with a few lines of code, and also accept PayPal, or credit cards.
- GoCoin: Use it to integrate Bitcoin into your shop for free and start accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other digital currencies in minutes.
- Paybear: Another cryptocurrency payment tool for internet businesses to accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and more.
- CoinPayments: Payment gateway tool to add buy now buttons, shopping carts, and more to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other Altcoins.
- Coinbase Commerce: Get started in minutes to securely accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies with Coinbase.
Social Media Management
Manage all your social media accounts with these top social media management tools to automate your tasks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn, and more!
- DrumUp: A content curation & social media management tool to discover and curate trending content, and schedule posts on social channels.
- AgoraPulse: An easy-to-use social media management tool to greatly work with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, & YouTube.
- SproutSocial: The social media management tool in action to make real connections with those who love your brand on major social channels.
- Sendible: Another social media management tool that helps agencies and companies boost their productivity on social media networking sites.
- CoSchedule: Great tool to get entire marketing strategy under one roof with the best marketing calendar for everything you need to organized.
- Socialpilot: Social media marketing tool for marketers to increase brand awareness & traffic with tailored social media scheduling automation.
- CrowdFire: Powerful tool for YouTubers, Bloggers, Artists, Sellers, Freelancers, and Small Businesses, to go big online on social networks.
- BufferApp: A popular social media management tool used by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive social media results.
Headline Generator & Analyzer
If you are struggling with ideas for sales presentation or blog post heading, then use these amazing title generator tools to analyze and generate great headlines.
- Free Headline Analyzer: This is a free tool from CoSchedule, it will score your overall headline quality and help you write killer titles that sell.
- Blog Ideas Generator: Another free blog ideas generator tool by HubSpot that gives you a year’s worth of blog post ideas in a matter of seconds.
- Blog Title Idea Generator: A popular blog title idea generator tool by Inbound Now that’ll help you generate killer headlines for your blog posts.
- Sharethrough Headline Analyzer: Another free tool to analyze your headlines and get it scored based on a multivariate linguistic algorithms.
- Content Idea Generator by Portent: This is yet another popular content idea generator tool which helps you to generate free titles for your posts.
- Blog Title Generator By SEOPressor: This blog title generator gives you endless killer topic headlines, title suggestions and creative content ideas.
Those are the best tools & resources for startup businesses and online entrepreneurs to help them grow their business, turn their imaginations into reality, and manage their online business like all professionals do every day!
I’ll recommend you to bookmark this ultimate list for your future references, so that you can quickly come on this page to find great resources – whenever you’re in need!