Blogging is an art, and as a blogger you would have a wonderful way of sharing your thoughts and establishing yourself as a certain type of artist in your concerned filed.
The art of blogging can’t only be helpful for your personal use, but also be useful for businesses, news, reviews, networking, and other professional needs.
Whether you’re a blogger, or start as a personal, part-time or professional blogger, to grow and glow in the art of blogging, you should use the right blogging tools!
Fortunately, there are countless tools and resources that we have listed below will ultimately help you rise and shine in your blogging career, like experts!
Top 100+ Best Blogging Tools Expert Bloggers Love Most
Here is our list of the best blogging tools that expert bloggers love to use, some of the most recommended blogging tools out there for bloggers. Check them out below:
Blog Publishing Platform
You must know how much powerful is WordPress blogging tool that gives you a way of sharing your personality and establish yourself as a brand – when you blog!
Below find the best recommended tools to enable you start a beautiful blog for multipurpose with the power, appearance & style expert bloggers love!
- Bluehost: One of the most recommended web hosting service that gives you one-click installation capability to set up your self-hosted blog in just few clicks.
- WPEngine: This is another powerful managed web hosting provider with amazing support, enterprise class service, & optimized for WordPress projects.
- Divi: The ultimate WordPress Theme and “Visual Page Builder” to help you “Build Anything Visually”. It will change the way you start not only a blog, but also a website with versatile theme to build just about anything!
- Total: Best-selling modern and responsive WordPress theme, that comes with a powerful Visual Composer page builder to allow you to create a blog for anything. It is perfect for corporations, small business, online stores, agencies, wedding planners, non-profit bloggers, or virtually anything.
- Newspaper: Most powerful multipurpose theme, perfect for personal blogging and excellent for business; including news, reviews, and online publishing. It is fast, simple, and easy to use for a corporate, fashion, food, lifestyle, travel, luxury, viral, or a personal blogging project, and so much more.
If you’re still new and love to start blogging, then our dedicated post will help you easily setup a blog in few simple steps & get started with blogging – like experts do!
Desktop blog editor tools
After successfully installing WordPress for your blogging journey, you’ll need to choose the best blogging tools to help you create blog content using the great desktop editors.
- Blogo: This is a blogging app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It makes it easier for you to live for your ideas. It gives everything you need to publish on WordPress.
- BlogJet: This is an advanced desktop blog editor and manager for Windows to get convenience and speed of a native app, and the ability to write posts offline.
- Evernote: This is the app that keeps your notes organized. Memos are synced so they’re accessible anywhere, and searchable so you always find what you need.
- WebStory: An intuitive blogging software and Twitter client that supports not only WordPress, but also a wide range of blog services such as Blogger, and more.
- MacJournal: With this tool you can document any life event with all the sounds, images, and even video – that comes in, and upload your entries to your blog.
- Open Live Writer: This is like Word for your blog. It is a powerful, lightweight blog editor that allows you to create blog posts, add photos, videos, and do more!
Content idea generation tools
The powerful content idea generator tools are there to help you generate hundreds or even thousands of great blog topic ideas in few seconds. Check them out below:
- BuzzSumo: It has become an essential tool for bloggers to generate content ideas and analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor globally!
- Quora: This is one of the most popular places on the web to search for keywords by entering in search box, and find unlimited ideas for your blog content.
- Kparser: Professional content idea generator for blog, magazine, video channel and more! Find ideas on topics, posts to improve your content strategy.
- Articoolo: This will help you create unique textual content in a flash, use it as a quick, coherent starting point for your articles to publish on your blog.
- Google Trends: Google data can help you find great content ideas to tell stories. Explore how often specific keywords, topics, and phrases have been searched.
- Blog topic generator: HubSpot offers one of the free blog ideas generator tools to give you a year’s worth of blog topic ideas in just few seconds for your blog.
Blog post title tools
The blog title generator tools can give you endless catchy topic headlines, and title suggestions. Use them to find topic titles, and creative content ideas for your blog.
- EMV tool: A free tool to analyze your headline to determine the Emotional Marketing Value (EMV) score and perform better on social media channels.
- Headline Analyzer: Write better headlines with this free headline analyzer tool from CoSchedule. Generate killer headlines using this post title tool.
- Blog Title Generator: Free tool by SEOPressor to give you endless catchy titles, and headline suggestions, generate a year’s worth of titles for your posts.
- TweakBiz title generator: An outstanding title can increase tweets, Facebook Likes, and traffic. Use it to generate great titles for articles and blog posts.
- UpWorthy title generator: If you need to generate viral post titles, this is one of the perfect tools that randomly suggests post titles from the given subject.
- Portent C Idea Generator: Another free tool to search for your subjects and get great content ideas to create fantastic (grammatically correct) headlines.
Write better content like a pro! Improve your language usage and readability while checking for grammar and spelling mistakes using these top proofreading tools:
- Grammarly: Online proofreader scans text for over 400+ advanced grammar rules. It proofreads for subject-verb agreement, article use, modifier, and more.
- Wordrake: A proofreading tool for Microsoft Office that tightens, tones, and clarifies your writing. Just click the ‘rake’ button to proofread a content.
- Slick Write: Whether you’re a hobby blogger, novelist, or professional free tool to check grammar, proofread can help take your writing to the next level.
- Hemingway App: Makes your writing bold and clear. It proffreads and highlights lengthy, complex sentences and common errors; shorten or split sentence.
Stock images for blogs
It is well said “a picture is worth a thousand words”. You must use pictures, these resources have a large selection of beautiful free stock photos & images for blog.
- 123RF: This is one of the leading place on the Internet to browse for millions of images and lots more all royalty-free photos to use for your blog posts.
- Pexels: Nice place to download free stock photos to use anywhere. Find free images for your blog or for commercial use, there is no attribution required.
- Pixabay: Helps you download stunning images, the best source for free images & videos. They are free for commercial use without any attribution.
- StockSnap.io: Another great source for beautiful free photos shared by talented photographers. High resolution stock images free from all restrictions.
- Flickr Images: This is one of the most popular image and video hosting services with a large collection to find a perfect stock photos for your blog.
- Google images: A image search tool by Google that allows you to search the web for images. Best for downloading free images labeled for reuse.
Blog reading and content discovery tools
The content discovery and blog reading tools can help you discover and share the best content. Especially helpful for bloggers to stay updated with topics to blog about!
- Feedly: A RSS and blog reader tool to organise, read, and share the topics that matter. Discover insightful sources & stay ahead of the big trend in your niche.
- Pocket: Enables you to manage a reading list of articles for capturing killer content ideas. It is available for Web, iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and more!
- Bloglovin’: Another tool that allows you to discover, organize, and read your favorite blogs, easily aggregate feed sources, RSS feeds, and organize content.
- NewsBlur: A personal online RSS news reader service to discover content from around the world. Share stories, read your favorite feed subscriptions.
- Inoreader: This is a content reader tool for power users who want to save time. Used by professionals, marketers, content publishers, and more!
Desktop Image/ video recording/ editing tools
Here we have a list of the best and most popular desktop image screenshot, audio/ video recording and editing toolkit for bloggers to come up with great content ideas.
- GIMP: Free graphics tool for Linux, macOS, and Windows, used for image editing, free-form drawing, converting between different image formats, and more!
- Snagit: Gives you the tools to communicate ideas visually and create shareable content. You can capture or record your screen tailored to fit your needs.
- Filmora: One of the simple video editor tools to ignite your stories, it makes it fun to transform your moments into stunning videos for sharing anywhere.
- Camtasia: The best screen recording and video editing tool that helps you convey your message conveniently and effectively, no matter the audience.
- Audacity: You can record and then edit your recordings with this free digital audio editor and recording app, available for major operating systems.
- TubeBuddy: If you’re a Youtube publisher or video blogger, then this tool will help you save time and grow your brands directly from within YouTube.
- ImageOptim: An image compression tool for macOS, used to cut down the size of images for faster loading on the web, without making them look worse.
- MPEG Streamclip: This is a powerful free video converter, player, editor tool for Mac and Windows. Use it to play, convert, cut, trim and join videos.
Visitor stats and analytics tools
Below are the Analytics Tools you’ll need to find info & statistics about: online users, number of visitors, number of actions, bounce rates, organic search, and much more!
- Jetpack: A wonderful “WordPress.com stats” tool, which allows you to explore traffic details for your blog directly on your WordPress dashboard.
- Clicky Analytics: This is another popular and one of the simple ways to monitor, analyze, and react to live blog or website’s traffic in real-time.
- Google Analytics: This is one of the most used FREE tools by Google to measure, track, and see live blog, website, video, and social traffic reports.
- Open Web Analytics: Yet another web analytics software, you may find helpful to track and analyze how people use your blog, website, or app.
Outsourcing Web Design & Development Sites
The online outsourcing platforms can really help you find the most talented web design & development professionals to work together and create designs you love.
- Fiverr: An online marketplace for freelance services. To outsource things like Web Designing, YouTube Video Intro, and Social Media Likes at affordable costs.
- Upwork: Another freelancing site where independent professionals and businesses connect and collaborate to hire freelancers & get freelance jobs online.
- 99designs: Creative platform where designers and clients work together on custom graphic design like logos, sites, blogs, and more by talented designers.
- Freelancer: This is just about another outsourcing platform where you can find & hire top freelancers, web developers & designers inexpensively.
- DesignCrowd: A place for free logo, freelance graphic and web design, where freelancers compete to create amazing designs for your project.
Productivity tools to take control of your time
Want to manage projects, stay on-task, and do more? Productivity tools can help you track & take control of your time to get more things done and have more free time!
- Slack: This is a set of team collaboration tools where the people you need, the info you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
- Trello: This is another powerful but incredibly easy to use productivity tool to keep track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- SelfControl: Free app for mac to help you avoid distracting sites. Block your own access to site like “Facebook” to notice increase in productivity.
- Headspace: This tool will help you live a happier, healthier life with just a few minutes of meditation a day, if you’re tired of blogging constantly!
- Wunderlist: This is the easiest way to get your stuffs done. Use this simple to-do list and task manager tool to help you get things done.
- RescueTime: Another personal analytics software that shows you how you spend your time and offers tools to help you be more productive.
- FreshBooks: An invoice and accounting tool to help you send invoices, track time, manage receipts, expenses, and accept payments.
Keyword research tools
“Keyword Research Tools” can help you find the best keywords for your SEO. Enables you to discover, prioritise, and build lists of high-quality keywords using tools below:
- SEMrush: One of the most powerful and versatile competitive research toolkit for bloggers, from SEO, to social media, and video advertising research.
- KWFinder: Another keyword research and analysis tool which brings hundreds of long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty. You can try it for free!
- LongTailPro: The most popular keyword research tool for long-tail keywords. Use this keyword-research tool to find long tail keywords in your niche.
- Keyword Explorer: An intelligent tool by “Moz” to let you discover, and build lists of high-quality competitive keywords with keyword explorer.
- Google Keyword Planner: A Keyword Research & Strategy tool by Google to find the keywords to target for display, search, video, and app ads.
SEO Tools: Improve Search ranking
To help you boost your search rankings without calling in a webmaster service, here are some of the free SEO tools for the time-strapped bloggers and business owner:
- Google Webmaster Tools: Google “Webmaster Tools” is now “Search Console” that helps you evaluate and maintain your blog’s performance in Google search.
- Bing Webmaster Tools: A free service by Microsoft to get access to free reports, and resources to improve a blog’s performance in Bing and Yahoo! search.
- Yandex Webmaster Tools: Available for those bloggers who need to submit their blogs to Russian search engine giant for monitoring blog’s performance.
- ScreamingFrog: This is a Spider Tool & Crawler Software for PC and Mac which crawls sites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective.
- SEOQuake: A free plugin for browsers that provides with key SEO metrics for a specific page, along with other useful tools such as SEO audit, and more.
- PageSpeed Insights: Great tool from Google, used by millions of webmasters on a daily basis to measure performance of their site and blog speed.
Social Media Management Tools
Easily become more productive and grow your social media channels with these best social media management tools to schedule, engage, measure, and be more social:
- BufferApp: Intuitive social media management tool used by brands, businesses, agencies, and individual bloggers to help drive social media results.
- Hootsuite: Enhance social media management with this leading social media tool to manage multiple networks and profiles and measure performance.
- AgoraPulse: Another simple social media tool to work with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+ social media accounts.
- PostPlanner: Struggling with Facebook engagement? Try it to find, plan & post better content to boost your reach & social media engagement.
- ClickToTweet: One of the best, easiest and simplest tools to create a clickable link for users to share anything on Twitter with just one click.
- SocialPilot: Advanced social media scheduling, marketing and analytics tool to automate content sharing across major social media channels.
- Sendible: This is another social media management tool to help agencies and companies boost their productivity on social media platforms.
- Crowdfire: Another simplified tool that helps you discover and schedule content, and manage all your social media accounts from one place.
Images/ GIFs for social media Tools
Take advantage of great sources with huge collection of the best images, GIFs, icons, and backgrounds for creating amazing, professional content for social media posts:
- Pablo: Tool to create beautiful images that fit every social network with the perfect size and format for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
- Giphy: One of the top sources for the best & newest GIFs & Animated Stickers online. Everything from funny GIFs, reaction GIFs, unique GIFs and more.
- Canva: Drag-&-drop tool that gives access to over a million images, graphics, photographs, and fonts. Perfect for non-designers as well as professionals.
- Stencil: This is another, ridiculously simple image creation app for social media marketers, individual bloggers as-well-as small businesses.
- PhotoPin: A free images tool that helps bloggers, designers, and digital marketers download beautiful photos and graphics for social media.
- Vid to Gif: Imgur’s Video to GIF tool enables you to easily create GIFs from Youtube, Vimeo and hundreds of other video sharing sites.
- Pictochart: Tools to create beautiful infographics, flyers, presentations, posters, and reports easily with absolutely no design experience.
- PicMonkey: Another easy yet powerful photo editing & graphic design tool to create photos, logos, social media graphics, and covers.
- QuotesCover: You can make a beautiful, and well designed quotes picture easily and free with this quote maker tool online.
- Da Button Factory: An online button maker tool to generate or design button from the preset examples. It is fast & free!
Blog Monetization Tools for bloggers
Are you looking for ad networks which let you monetize your blog? Well, you can start earning with these ad networks to help you make money online from your blog site:
- Google AdSense: One of the best web monetization tools for bloggers, and online publishers to make money while doing what they love to do!
- Properllerads: The best Google AdSense alternative display and mobile advertising network to make money for bloggers and website owners.
- Media.net: The Yahoo! Bing Ad Network for contextual ads program also enables you to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue.
- Infolinks: This is another best In-text content advertising network for online publisher, blogger and website owners to make ad revenue.
- PopAds: This is a simple and the best pop-under ad network for online publisher to make money displaying pop-under ads on websites.
- VigLink: In-text ad program that automatically converts outgoing links found in content into affiliate links & make more money out of it.
Affiliate marketplaces for affiliate bloggers
These Affiliate marketplaces with performance-based marketing tools will allow you to get rewarded for each visitor or customer brought by your own marketing efforts:
- PeerFly: One of the leading affiliate markets to start earning money from the top affiliate networks with thousands of active affiliate offers.
- ClickBank: Anyone who wants to become an affiliate marketer — can get started with affiliate marketing – ClickBank is easy and free.
- CJ Affiliate: Commission Junction is the world’s largest and most established affiliate marketplace for bloggers and online publisher.
- ShareASale: This is another best affiliate marketing network that pays commissions to affiliates bloggers based on sales generated.
- ImpactRadius: Yet another smarter way to get started with internet affiliate marketing and make money as an affiliate blogger.
Email marketing tools for bloggers
Email marketing is a great way to interact with audience while promoting a brand and increasing sales. Below explore some of the best email marketing tools for bloggers:
- FeedBurner: Free service by Google that enables users to get latest updates from your blogs, websites, or podcasts using email subscription.
- ConvertKit: An email marketing service for bloggers, and online creators to get the marketing tools they need to grow their blog and business.
- GetResponse: A business-oriented email marketing toolkit to send email newsletters, campaigns, online surveys and follow-up autoresponders.
- MailChimp: Marketing automation platform and email marketing tool to start sending free emails, collect statistics, and improve performance.
- ActiveCampaign: Another integrated email marketing, automation, and business CRM tool to help you save time while growing your business.
Landing page optimization tools
Pro bloggers believe a well-designed landing page can greatly increase conversions rate and email marketing campaigns. Explore below easy tools to create landing pages:
- Lander: A landing page optimization tool that enables you to create landing pages for your campaigns without the need for manual coding.
- Unbounce: One of the best landing page maker software for reducing turnaround time & converting more traffic — no coding needed.
- Instapage: This is the most advanced all in one landing page builder to create amazing, responsive, conversion-winning landing pages.
- LeadPages: Another landing page builder & lead generation tool to generate leads and increase revenue using the beautiful landing pages.
- OptimizePress: This is just another best tool to create and launch beautiful high converting landing pages, sales pages or membership sites.
Web Hosting resource for bloggers
Some of the most recommended web hosting resources with a powerful web hosting control panel that lets webmasters easily manage their blog, website, email and more!
- FileZilla: The free FTP tool for both client and server file transfer. This open source software is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Hostgator: A sister company of Bluehost to offer Web Hosting, SSL Certificate, Domain Registration, SiteLock, CodeGuard and much more.
- Cloudways: Powerful managed cloud web hosting platform that provides you the ease of hosting web applications on top infrastructures.
- DreamHost: Another web host that guarantees you and makes sure your blogs sites load faster, stay secure & are up 100% of the time.
- MySQL WorkBench: A visual database tool that integrates SQL development, database design, creation, maintenance, and more in single tool.
New Blog promotion tools
Looking for tools to increase visibility for your blog? Explore these amazing tools to help you reach a wider audience and skyrocket blog traffic with your blog content:
- Quuu: An all-in-one content scheduling, content curation and content recycling toolkit for social media promotion. You can try it for free!
- IFTTT: A free tool to create chains of simple conditional statements, called applets with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more!
- Flipboard: This tool helps you curate the world’s stories so you can focus on investing in yourself, staying informed, or getting involved.
- WhatsNew: A wonderful tool that shows your users blog updates since their last visit to your blog so they always know What’s New!
- Wisestamp: A professional email signature template generator tool to design & create your free email signature for a lasting impression!
- MakeWebVideo: Easy to use promo video maker tool for ad video for marketing, commercial promo video, or product video for your website.
Content marketing tools
The content marketing tools allow you to create and share your online materials: blogs, videos, and social media posts to stimulate interest in your products or services.
- Kred: An influence measurement tool that attempts to measure online social influence. Find out how Influential you really are, with it.
- SumoMe: Offers not only tools to build an email list, but also helps you increase your shares and follows, analyzes users’ behavior, and more!
- DrumUp: A powerful content marketing, curation and social media toolkit to discover and curate trending content, and schedule posts.
- BuzzStream: Tool that helps the world’s top marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and more sales.
- Ninja outreach: The best Influencer marketing & blogger outreach tool to streamline influencer marketing and lead generation process.
Other miscellaneous blogging tools
Here we have listed some of the most popular and useful miscellaneous tools for bloggers to help them rise and shine in the art of blogging, like professionals do!
- GtMetrix: A free website speed test and optimization tool to analyze your blog’s speed performance. Using PageSpeed and YSlow scores.
- OneSignal: This is the world’s leading mobile and web push notification tool to post high volume mobile and web push notifications.
- ShortStack: A quick and easy tool to build contests and giveaways pages your users will love, look amazing and work flawlessly.
- Speechpad: Fast transcription services for audio & video that provides tools to caption video, including subtitles and closed captions.
- Google Apps: A set of powerful collaboration & productivity apps (Get Gmail, Docs, Drive, and More) for bloggers, and businesses.
- WebinarNinja: This is one of the best live video & webinar tools to create a live & evergreen webinars in few seconds.
Those are the top in this epic list of the best blogging tools that expert bloggers love to use and recommend, to help you ultimately grow and glow in the art of blogging.
Whether you’re a blogger, or want to start as a personal, part-time or professional blogger, the tools above are there to help you get success in your blogging business.
What do you think about those amazing resources for bloggers we have included above in the mega-list of the best blogging tools? Let us know via comments below!