Internet connects people, business, and the entire world into one medium, by providing the fastest source of communication through the services like email, chats, messages etc. The electronic mailing (e-mail) service is one of the most used invention of all time, helping everyone to say connected without the matters of distance and boundaries. It is now possible only through the help of internet mailing services, which has become the most important part of humans life.
In today’s communicative world, there are large number of e-mailing services are available on the internet. Some of the best and most popular web-mail service provider names are mentioned in below list, to help you decide which email service you would consider to use for your work, personal or professional communications.
List of Best & Most Popular Email Service Providers:
There are some best and most popular web-mail service providers, that can help you communicate effectively, and stay connected with everyone around the world!
1. Gmail.com is owned by Google, which is a web-based email service provider. It is the best email client that anyone will come across. It has everything as an email client from email manager to calendar and lots more on any mobile device.
2. Outlook.com is another popular free and personal email service, provided by Microsoft, which keeps your inbox clutter-free with most powerful organizational tools and can be collaborated with popular email clients too.
3. YahooMail.com is owned by Yahoo Inc, which another popular free web based email service provider, offering features spam filters, email virus scanner, and free email interfaces for international users around the world.
3. AOL.com is another free web-based email service provider offering email address across the world, which offers a simple, easily approachable interface for all your mailing requirements and online connectivity.
4. iCloud.com is a leading email service provider, which makes you sure that you never miss the latest versions of your most important emails, documents, photos, other important notes, and contacts on all your favorite mobile devices.
5. Mail.com is another web-email service provider owned by a German internet company, which gives you a free email account with unlimited storage, modern spam protection tools, and various mobile app & device supports.
6. MyWay.com is another popular email service provider in the list that offers web portal and search engine without any ad banners, pop-ups or spam, that will give you great experience in sending and receiving emails, documents, photos, and other notes.
7. LycosMail.com is owned by Lycos Inc which is another popular search engine and a web portal providing web based services along with email client, unlimited storage, spam protection, firewall and easy interface.
8. Inbox.com is rated and reviewed as one of the best web-mail service provider on the internet, which offers free email account, with unlimited storage, spam free user friendly interface and other tools globally.
9. Zoho.com provides Email hosting for personal and Business Email Hosting with rich web mail client, Post Office Protocol (POP) Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), integrated calendar, contacts, notes and email apps.
10. FastMail.com is another fast, secure, and reliable email hosting service provider for businesses, families and professionals around the globe. Offering premium web-mail support with no ads, excellent spam protection tools and superb personal support.
11. Hushmail.com provides private email services with no ads, along with world class technical support and unlimited email aliases. Built-in encryption for ultimate security and privacy of the individual from spams ad thefts.
12. Mozilla.com – Thunderbird is a software made to make email easier. Mozilla Thunderbird is a free email application software that’s easy to set up and customize – and it’s loaded with great features that will amaze your emailing experience!
13. AWeber.com provides email marketing services at the world class standards, it is best if you are looking for affordable and easy to use email marketing and auto-responder tools to achieve efficiency in email marketing concerns.
14. GoDaddy.com is a world’s largest web hosting company proving domain name registration, website hosting, email hosting and other web applications. You can get your own email client installed on your own domain.
15. Hostgator.com is another popular web hosting company which is providing domain name registration, web hosting, email hosting along with other web services. It will help you set your web-email services on your own domain.
These are some of the best and most popular email clients and service providers available on the internet. Besides these popular email providers, there are many others are also available in the local internet regions, which offers different level of features, plans, and value added services, that all depends on your individual requirements.
Which is your favorite web-mail provider, which email service you love to use, which emailing service you use for your personal and professional communications? Please do share anything that you like to share about the email services or web-mail providers through comment section below.