If you are a website owner or a blogger, than you must be aware with the term web analytic and search engines algorithms. The web analytical tools and their test results offer the most valuable information about how visitors searching and browsing behavior to website owners and bloggers.
To improve your search engine position and results pages, you need to measure the effectiveness of your website using available web analytic tools that can shorten the gap between what you think your visitors are searching for, and what they actually looking on popular search engines.
There are many web analytic tools and resources available online, to help you learn everything that you need to know about website analysis and performance by using some of the best and most popular web analytic software tools and resources mentioned below..
Most Popular Web Analytic Software Tools
1. Google Analytics is the largest web analytic software tool that can help you get the data and report you need to make your intelligent marketing and business decisions available for websites apps, and enterprise businesses worldwide.
2. Yahoo! Web Analytics is a popular and highly customized, enterprise-level website analytic system and performance measuring tools designed to help websites and businesses owners to check the effectiveness of their websites.
3. Alexa provides commercial web analytic and website traffic data. It provides website analytical insights to benchmark, compare and optimize businesses online, which you can always use to analyse websites and their rankings.
4. Compete is over 15 years old offering tools for measuring digital performance of websites. You can always sign up for their services to get detailed report of online website conversion insights and web analytic resources.
5. Quantcast is digital marketing company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising tools. It helps you understand your customers through detailed user demographics, interest affinities, and audience.
6. Adobe Web Analytics provides services for website analysis and reporting, that can help you gather, organize, analyze, and download performance report on everything that can turn your web analytics data into action.
7. GetClicky is leading real time web analytics tool, that is a simple and the best way to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or real time website’s traffic to increase the effectiveness and performance of your website apps.
8. StatCounter is a popular free invisible web tracker, user hit counter and analysis tools that will help you to monitor actual human activity in real-time through their easy to use website measuring tools and services online.
9. Woopra is another popular real-time customer analytics service provider used by millions of sales, service and marketing teams around the world to tracks anonymous website visitors & mobile app users for better performance.
10. Piwik is another in the list of leading open-source analytics platform that gives you more than just a website analysing tools and full control over your website performance data which is alternative to Google Analytics tools.
11. ClickTale provides solutions to maximize digital customer experience analytics and web analytics software that enables website owners to see how people behave on their websites through their easy to use web analytic tools.
12. Histats is another popular web analytic service provider that enables you to install free web stats and stat counter, hit counter, free web tracker and tracking tools on your website to improve your web performance & ranking.
13. SiteMeter also provides website counter and statistics tracking tools for gathering and analyzing web visitor traffic and other website’s statistics that you can always use to analyse and optimize the effectiveness of your websites.
14. RavenTools is another leading online marketing tools and website reporting software that is a easy to use online marketing and reporting tools that smart Internet marketers uses daily to analyse their website online.
15. W3Counter also providing free web analytics and website visit counter that can help you lists all visits, user referrals, browser versions, device resolution, and operating systems used by the website users to view any site.
16. ComScore is another popular internet analytics service provider, offering marketing data and web analytics to many of the world’s largest publishers, agencies and enterprises to analyse and optimize their website stats.
17. CrazyEgg can help you visualize about where your visitors clicks on your website through their heat map and scroll map reports which you can always get for understanding of how your visitors engaging with your websites.
18. Webtrends provides website, social media and mobile analytics tools and a number of other software solutions related to digital marketing, which help you discover performance data and find new ways to attract more users.
19. Etracker is just another web analytics and website optimization service provider for every business model, that is fast and easy to integrate and where you can always go for a free trial account to analyse your website effectiveness.
20. Whos amung us is an online solution for tracking visitors on any website that offers widgets to provide real-time web analytics on various websites and blogs, you can install cool web hits tracking counter widgets on your site.
21. Optimizely is a leading A/B testing & personalization platform that is said to have Enterprise-level A/B testing and personalization for any kind of web and mobile apps, which is dramatically easier way for you to improve your website.
22. ShinyStat is another real-time measurement and detailed web site traffic analysis tool with free website counter, also available offers for video analytics tools to video analyse on the web, how videos are viewed, shared and distributed.
23. AWStats is an open source powerful and feature server log-file analyzer to show you all your Web/ Mail/ FTP statistics including website visits, unique page visitors and other important analytical data to help you improve performance.
24. IBM Unica is an IBM marketing software, that delivers single, and personalized experiences across various channels to increase customer engagement and interact with customers in context at any time, to increase conversion.
These are the list of best and most popular web analytic tools and resources available online that you can always use to easily analyse your website’s performance and learn everything about website popularity.
Which web analytic tool you use to analyse the performance of your website, which website analytic service provider you have employed, please share your experience about website analysis and tools through comments below.