Listing world’s most popular social media networks and bookmarking websites, that enables you to stay connected with the world and share interesting things online.
Social media is becoming part of everyone’s life, everyone is getting addicted to social media networking and social bookmarking websites. Today’s generation is really loving to take part in social media networks, they are enjoying being part of this social media, which trending everywhere.
Some of the best and most popular social media networking and bookmarking sites that can be used to stay connected with friends, family, colleges and share anything with others through social media networking and bookmarking websites listed below..
List of Popular Social Media Network & Bookmark Sites:
1. Facebook.com is an online social networking website headquartered in California. It enables to connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them, and get connected with your friends.
2. Twitter.com is another online social networking website that enables you to send and read short character messages “tweets”. You can read and post tweets when you are registered and unregistered users can only read tweets.
3. Plus.Google.com is a part of google.com. A place to connect with your friends and family, and explore all of your interests online by Sharing photos, sending messages, and staying in touch with the people and friends online.
4. Tumblr.com is a micro-blogging platform and social networking website owned by Yahoo! Inc. Tumblr allows users to post and share their multimedia and other content to a short-form blog on the internet.
5. Pinterest.com is a place to discover and save your creative ideas for cooking, traveling, home improvement and much more on the internet and a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all projects and interests.
6. StumbleUpon.com is another content discovery engine that finds & recommends web content to its users on the internet. The easiest way to find great new websites, musics, videos, photos & images from across the Web.
7. Digg.com is a great news aggregator website with an editorially driven front page, which aiming to select stories specifically for the Internet audience such as science topics, trending political news and viral Internet issues.
8. Linkedin.com is the World’s Largest Professional Networking website enables you to Manage your professional identity, Build and engage others with your professional network to Access great knowledge, insights and more.
9. Flickr.com is another social networking photo sharing website owned by Yahoo company. Flickr is a Photo Sharing website for Picture galleries available with social networking, online chat, various groups, and photo ratings.
10. Skype.com enables you to Free calls to friends and family. You can stay in touch with your family and friends for free on Skype, by downloading Skype app to chat and call on desktop and mobile around the world.
11. Reddit.com is another social networking, entertainment and news website for registered community members to submit content like text posts or direct links and making it essentially an online bulletin board system.
12. Delicious.com formerly know as (del.icio.us) is the world’s leading social bookmarking website great for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks to Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web.
13. BuzzFeed is a popular internet social media news and entertainment company redefining online social, contents. It provides app that gives best way to stay up to dated with the latest viral videos, top images, links, and lots more while on the go.
14. CafeMom.com is a popular social media network dedicated to moms, and offering a community where moms come together to get various advice and support on topics related to pregnancy, health, food, entertainment, lifestyle, fashion and more.
15. Meetup.com is another popular social media network find your people. It enables you to find meetups and meet people in your local community who share your interests. There are some of the different kinds of meetup groups that you can find.
16. Classmates.com is a popular social media community and networking website that enables users to freely reconnect with their high school friends, or browse the biggest database of online yearbooks, and helps them plan their high school reunions.
17. MeetMe.com is another best place that enables it’s users to chat & meet new people around the world. Their social media networking app helps users to find new people nearby their locality, who share their interests and wants to chat with them online.
18. Ask.fm is a global social media networking site, that makes users create their profiles and send each other questions, even with the option of doing so anonymously, which is will let you ask and answer, and find out what people want to know about you.
19. Bloglovin.com is another popular place that helps you keep track of the blogs you read everyday by letting you know when they updates. You can always join their website to discover what’s trending in so that you never miss a single blog post ever.
20. Myspace.com is a social networking service provider and a strong music emphasis. An international website that offers email, forum, online communities, latest videos and weblog space for music lovers worldwide.
21. Tagged.com is another social networking and discovery website based in California. Tagged allows their members to browse the profiles of other registered members, play games, and share tags and virtual gifts.
22. hi5.com is 2nd largest social networking website after Myspace, which makes easy for you to meet and socialize with new people through gaming, shared interests, suggestions, browsing profiles, and much more.
23. Imgur.com is an online image hosting service founded in United States. Imgur is internet’s visual storytelling community to explore, share, and discuss the best visual stories on the Internet worldwide.
24. Instagram.com is another social networking service provider for online photo sharing, video sharing that enables to take pictures and share. Its a free and simple way to share life and keep up with other people.
25. MetaFilter.com is a popular social media networking and bookmarking community weblog. It’s the ultimate group blog that anyone can use to contribute a link or comment to others contributed topics and contents online.
26. Newsvine.com is a leading leaning, community and collaborative journalism news website which always draws content from it’s users and syndicated content from other sources from around the world. It’s a popular social bookmarking website.
27. Folkd.com is another popular social bookmarking websites that enables users to save their bookmarks and links online and search for interesting bookmarks, contributed links, pictures and videos from around the world that interests them.
28. Fark.com is a leading social bookmarking website, that helps it’s users to contribute a link or comment to others contributed topics and contents online. You can always join this website for interesting stories, submitted by millions of news junkies.
29. Scoop.it is a popular online content curation and content marketing software that enables users to discover, curate and publish great content to get visibility online, used by millions of professionals for social media and content discovery network.
30. Slashdot.org is another popular social bookmarking website that enables users to save their bookmarks, links and search for interesting bookmarked, contributed links, videos, and pictures from around the world.
These are some of world’s best and most popular social media networking and bookmarking websites available on the internet, which enables users to stay connected with the world, and makes people share everything what they love.
Which is your favorite social media website, which social networking website you love to follow? which social bookmarking tool you use, please share your important comments below, if you have any thought about social media networking websites and it’s impact on the connected generation!