If you are thinking about how to Advance your Office Skills, and get expert in Microsoft Office Products, specially the Microsoft Excel! And become a beginner to expert in less time! Than join the online course offered by Todd McLeod, and you’ll become a beginner to expert in 6 Hours!
This Microsoft Excel class will make you a master of Microsoft Excel. The training uses Excel 2013 for Windows. And for this advance course, 68,544 students have already enrolled on Udemy’s official site.
This Course is created by Todd McLeod, a Faculty in Computer Science and Computer Information Tech. He is passionate about helping others learn and improve their lives.
Todd McLeod began programming in 1996 and teaching programming in 2001. He has already taught over millions of students online how to build websites and use the Go programming language.
This course is for the benefit of everyone. If financial constraints prevent you from enrolling, simply send him a message explaining your situation and he will give you access to all of hi courses for free. Thats Awesome!
After completing this online course, a Verifiable Certificate of Completion, is presented to all students who complete this Microsoft Excel class!
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel and advance your office skills! From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
This course covers the most recent version of Microsoft Excel.
Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected a method for understanding Excel which will allow you to learn what you need to know about Microsoft Excel as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What Will You Learn in Advance Office Skill Course by Todd McLeod?
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to “freeze columns and rows” with freeze panes in Excel
- Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
- Learn how to “transpose data” – switching the columns and rows in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
- Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
- Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
- Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
As bonus material, you will also learn two very incredible, and super valuable, skills like:
- How to harvest data from the web
- How to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
Download all of the Excel project files used in this course and all learning the materials. Download free “Excel templates”, Spreadsheet templates and use like “budget templates” or a “calendar template” or a “schedule template.”
Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel.
Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel. As this course is for beginners, to advanced users, this course is perfect for all ability levels!
Get the Course details Here