Social media and networking sites are great way to stay in touch with the world, If you are aware with the power of social media, and the strength of social networking sites, than you must be familiar with some of the most popular social media networks, already popular out there, these days.
Some of the best social media and networking apps for Android and iOS powered devices are specifically programmed for cross platform social networking. The social media apps covered here, are probably the most popular downloaded and rated apps for social networking.
Check out these most installed and rated iOS & Android apps for social media networking and building your own great social network with the power of mobility and application…
15 Best Social Media & Networking Apps for Android and iOS:
1. Facebook App: Everyone know about Facebook – keeping up with friends is faster than ever. Seeing what friends are up to, sharing updates, photos and videos, getting notified about likes and comments, playing games, promoting business and building great social networks. Everything is possible with Facebook App.
2. Instagram App: With Instagram social media app, share photos and videos, and keep up with networks and interests. A simple way to capture and share the best moments, follow friends and family, discover accounts from all over the world. It’s built-with tools for editing and sharing creativity instantly to social networks.
3. Twitter App: This is a popular social media app, that lets you connect with people, express your thoughts, and discover more interesting things about everything you love. Get breaking news alerts, stay informed with the latest trends that matters. Say everything to your network with text, photos, emoticons, emoji, and videos.
4. Snapchat App: With this popular app, get more fun when you live in the moment by snapping. This app can always capture and save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. So, be mindful of what you Snap! Because, it’s one of the most rated social media & networking app out there in app stores.
5. Google+ App: This app can help you get way into what you love on Google. With this Google+ app explore your interests, group posts by topic with collections, join communities of people around any topic, connect with people who share your interests, and do all that matters to your social media network’s growth.
6. Badoo App: Badoo is the App to show you the people nearby, and even the people you’ve bumped into in real life! Whether you’re on the bus, in a coffee shop, or on a night out, see who is passing by you and reach out! With it, find people easily, start chatting and expand your social notworks in a effective way.
7. Tumblr App: This app will let you discover and create the stuff you love the most. Whatever you’re into, people are making and sharing stuff about everything with this app. Posting photos, GIFs, text, videos, audio. They follow artists, musicians, comedians, designers, scientists or all interesting people in the network.
8. Pinterest App: It’s a visual bookmarking tool to help you discover and save creative ideas. Use this app to make meals, plan your travel, do home improvement, remodelling, garden redesigning and get creative ideas about doing everything that matters to you. This app is one of the most rated tool for social media.
9. Path App: Path is a simple and personal social networking app, specially designed with the people you love, your closest friends and family, in mind. With Path App, capture and share all of life’s most important moments with photos, videos, music, movies, shows, books, thoughts, workouts, places and much more.
10. VK App: This is a leading social networking app that unites people all over the world and helps them to communicate comfortably and promptly. Send messages, see what’s new in the world, share photos, watch films, listen to music, and meet new people. VK App will let you enjoy all this and much more.
11. Tango App: With Tango App, make free voice and video calls, send free text messages and share photos, videos, and status updates to your social networks. Swipe profile cards or join a trending conversation, connect with people nearby and around the world. Stay in touch with everyone, and see updates from others.
12. LinkedIn App: The LinkedIn app makes so easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job and opportunity with this LinkedIn App.
13. MeetMe App: This app can help you find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat now! This app is fun, friendly, and free! Chatting and making new friends of all ages, all nationalities, and all backgrounds. Download the best app for finding new friends to chat with and expand your network.
14. Flipboard App: The Flipboard app is used by millions of people everyday, it’s a single app to keep up on the news, follow topics, share stories, videos and photos that influence you. This app creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
15. Whats App: The WhatsApp Messenger app is a popular smartphone messenger available for iPhone and other Android phones. It uses your available networks to to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages to friends and family and your social networks easily.
Its already proven, social media sites and networking app are great way to stay in touch with the world! Today’s social media and networking apps are playing great role in expanding the social communities.
Social media apps could be used effectively for growing your personal or professional social networks too!
Hope, everything about best social media & networking apps, has been covered here, if something is missing, do let us know through your comments!